Admission process and it’s required documents, application processing time and types of admission
- Applications processing time
- Educational Counseling
- Study Plan
- Visa Assistance
- Arrange Accommodation
- Arrange Airport Pickup
- Aftercare Services
- Follow Up
- Around (1 - 5) days
- Around (4 - 6) weeks
- Around (6 - 10) weeks
- Depends on the availability of the supervisor
- A Letter stating that the student has got an initial acceptance letter to a specific program at the university, until meets the program entry requirement, such as English Language proficiency, so student can get the final acceptance. This means that once the student successfully complete the specified intensive English program that provided by the university and/or have the appropriate test score report (TOEFL or IELTS), student will be offered final admission to the university.
- Usually applicant needs to apply for admission to the university approved intensive English program, and will receive a package offer letters includes offer letter form English Language Institute + Acceptance letter for academic degree program (Bachelor or Master).
Final Admission (Unconditional)
- A Letter stating that the student has met all the program entry requirements, and eligible to start the academic program immediately without any conditions. Most universities in the USA, Canada, New Zealand and Australia-based test (TOEFL / IELTS) for final acceptance with exception of the UK, only IELTS test for UKVI is accepted to receive final acceptance.
- English Language proficiency test scores required depend on the programmer student applying to, so student should know the minimum required score.