Questions and answers about the whole process of this request
What are the process of this request?
- Sponsor should send request letter directed to the Cultural attaché of Saudi Arabia in Australia, requesting offer letter attestation.
- The request letter should include the employee’s name and Saudi ID number.
- It should be taken into consideration that the letter of acceptance should be granted by approved institutions.
- Candidates should attach a clear and certified copy of the last educational credentials.
When should an applicant request for attestation?
When receiving the offer letter from the educational institutions either university, language school or both.
What is the required documents for this request?
- Request letter directed to the Cultural attaché of Saudi Arabia in Australia, requesting offer letter attestation.
- Clear copy of the offer letter that issued from approved educational institutions by SACM, and it should not be disapproved or on hold for any reason.
How long does it take to process the request?
3 business days.
How candidates can submit the attestation request?
Saudi Arabian Cultural Mission to the US
No need for sponsored or self-funded students to attest the offer letter, however; it should be uploaded through safeer online portal. On the other hand, government-sponsored students, who are sponsored by any governmental entity, except MoE, should send the offer letter with the request letter for attestation to the Admission & Academic Attestation department in SACM
Saudi Arabian Cultural Bureau in London
Students can submit the attestation request to the attestation online system through the link:
Offer Letter Attestation Form
Saudi Arabian Cultural Mission to Australia
Sponsor should send request letter with all required documents directed to the Cultural attaché of Saudi Arabia in Australia, requesting to attest the offer letter through:
Fax number: 0061262325978